How I know spring (spring break) has arrived:
1. Onslaught of fleas, ticks. Must remember to buy Frontline, Benedryl and calamine lotion for dog.
2. Allergy spray TV commercials every five minutes.
3. Saw Rattlesnake Rescue guy. Discovered rattlesnake vaccine for dogs. Who knew? (Red Rock Rattlesnake Vaccine 1.866.897.7625)
4. Found myself cleaning kitchen grout with steak knife this morning. (Spring cleaning attack).
5. Zephyr got first seasonal bath via hose. I got more wet than he did.
6. Three young “dudes” beside me at cafe today, beer drinking before noon. Loud discussion about beer bongs, chics and how to score in law school.
7. Raccoons-opossums? Big ass cats? have torn up garden, pond and compost. Egg shells and pond shells strewn everywhere.
8. Jeep covered in deep yellow pollen haze.
9. Boom boxes in full heart palpatating mode. Awful!
10. Car air-conditioner is on in March.
Sigh, give me one more day of rain . . . . dahlila.