I haven’t checked in for a while. My mind doesn’t seem to function in complete sentences, lately, let alone anything thought provoking. I’ll keep it simple. Let’s try a list:
1. I got my MRI, freaky as hell, but I was very brave, especially for me.
2. MRI was clean. Dr. pronounced I have “chronic migraines” which is code for “I have no idea what’s wrong with you.”
3. He put me on meds that left me feeling drunk all day. I quit them.
4. He put me on herbs: riboflavin, feverfew, CQ10, Omega-3–horse size pills, 3 times a day. Gulp. It could take weeks, he says with a non-chalant confidence. I am not feeling overly hopeful.
5. Emergency Imitrex migrain meds are $275 for 15 pills, GENERIC. No Imitrex.
6. Back at the accupuncturist. He keeps pushing for the veggie/meat only diet. He’s on some return-to-the-dark-ages push. I am resisting. I think he’s nuts, but the needles do help.
7. I need to go back to yoga. Anyone want to go? That first step is always the worst. Sigh.
8. Meanwhile I walk w/Zephyr. 🙂