70 degrees in February. Out walking Zephyr in the neighborhood, this is what I saw:
1. Gardeners trimming, racking, digging, planting.
2. Neighbors out chatting on street corners.
3. Skirts, shorts, lots of white legs.
4. Kids swinging in the playground.
5. Dogs walking their owners everywhere.
6. Camellias blooming; pick your color!
7. Grass covered in daisies.
8. A couple, stripped down to skivvies, napping on a picnic blanket.
9. Two separate women with their dogs lounging on blankets, reading books.
10. A woman on a park bench, her face held up to the sun, her pant legs rolled up to her knees.
11. Basketball game, tennis games, thwack of balls and cheering.
12. Big blue sky. 🙂