- Random things about me, December 2010 1. I wrote the date above because this list could change in a month, a week, even a day. 2. I LOVE Christmas lights. 3. My home is a 2 story cottage apartment built in the 30s. It's quaint but drafty. 4. My dog is my best friend (I can't imagine this changing). 5. We walk A LOT. 6. The color gray is only nice on a sweater or coat. 7. I own an on-line vintage boutique. 8. I love research and sometimes search for information on other people's items just for the fun of it. 9. I like puzzles and mysteries. I would have been a great detective. Seriously. 10. There is more coffee than blood in my body, surely. 11. I didn't discover pink until my late-30s--the color, not the singer. 12. I love pastries. I don't own a scale. (see #5) 13. I'm a night owl. 14. I sometimes tango. Seriously, not a metaphor. 15. I once met Nixon. 16. I once lived in my jeep for 7 months. I was 35. 17. I once lived in my tent at 9,000 feet, no electricity or plumbing, for 3 months. 18. I have played WITH a pack of wolves. 19. I don't really like to cook, but I like to bake, so I can lick the spoon. 20. I can be very shy and also very gregarious.
Posts by :
April 27, 2013 Crow Find
April 22, 2013 I Ran Away
April 7, 2013 Sunday Walk in the Park
April 3, 2013 Shuffle
April 2, 2013 An Empty Well
March 31, 2013 Trooper, descends
March 27, 2013 Saying Goodbye To A Neighbor
- The small things of life were often so much bigger that the great things. . . . the trivial pleasures like cooking, one's home, little poems especially sad ones, solitary walks, funny things seen and overheard." Barbara Pym, Less Than Angels
The Latest Musings
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- anxiety autumn beloved dogs breathe buttons cafe california coffee crochet Dahlila dahlila found dahlilafound depression dogs Etsy fall family flowers flu fog food found freedom friends fun gardening gardens happiness headaches home humor joy kindness leaves letting go life love man scarves memories men migraines moms nature noise old dogs peace pets quiet rain reverb10 sacramento sadness scarflettes scarves small joys soup spring summer sunshine sweaters tango tea the river treasury trooper vintage walking winter women wool work wrist warmers writing yarn zephyr
- "It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else." Erma Bombeck--gotta love Erma.
- "We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry." E.B. White
COPYRIGHT NOTICEAll content on this blog, unless otherwise noted, is protected under copyright © 2014 by D.E. Sherman
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.