Posts Tagged ‘coffee’
It’s Sunday, and the first of day-light-savings-time–which I hate. Nothing like messing with one’s internal time clock to make the whole country grouchy. So, I’m in my pjs at–oh, let’s just not say.
Everyone on Twitter was showing off their delectable brunches, so I went downstairs and made my own.
You can never go wrong w/fresh brewed coffee and lemon crepes with powdered sugar. My favorite.
Coffee, waffles, chilly bare feet. Small joys.
My new coffee hideout. You could get lost in this crazy place, half coffee house, half clutter, gardening pots, random scary wall art, but tons of plants, a golden gravel patio, enclosed with lots of umbrellas. AND I can bring Zephyr with me. 🙂
I think I need more coffee. 🙂
I love my new coffee mugs. And that is a very rare statement. But they were so festive and SO afordable. I grabbed them like they were made of chocolate.
Were did I get them? Goodwill; Trish Richman, $1.49 each, brand new.
A quiet, lazy day on the couch watching TCM, sipping a cafe au lait in my favorite cup & playing with the camera. 🙂
- The small things of life were often so much bigger that the great things. . . . the trivial pleasures like cooking, one's home, little poems especially sad ones, solitary walks, funny things seen and overheard." Barbara Pym, Less Than Angels
The Latest Musings
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- anxiety autumn beloved dogs breathe buttons cafe california coffee crochet Dahlila dahlila found dahlilafound depression dogs Etsy fall family flowers flu fog food found freedom friends fun gardening gardens happiness headaches home humor joy kindness leaves letting go life love man scarves memories men migraines moms nature noise old dogs peace pets quiet rain reverb10 sacramento sadness scarflettes scarves small joys soup spring summer sunshine sweaters tango tea the river treasury trooper vintage walking winter women wool work wrist warmers writing yarn zephyr
- "It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else." Erma Bombeck--gotta love Erma.
- "We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry." E.B. White
COPYRIGHT NOTICEAll content on this blog, unless otherwise noted, is protected under copyright © 2014 by D.E. Sherman
- If I eat a salad now, can I have chocolate pancakes for dessert? 9 hours ago
- I've never shied away from calling out a #bully no mater what their age. #meanpeople 12 hours ago
- Or, they're not disguised at all! Maybe I'M the only one to point them out! #bullies #grownupbullies vs #sheep 12 hours ago
- Sick of being pushed around by bullies disguised as adults. 😈😠😬👿😠😬👿😠😬 12 hours ago